WHO AM I...



 WHO AM I?

A Whisper Between Time and Thought


I am not just a name.

Nor a body passing through your gaze.

I am not only what I remember—

Nor merely what I have forgotten.



I am the silence that dares to ask itself.

The trembling in memory as the future draws near.

I am the childhood I could never explain,

The present I failed to hold,

And the future I never dared to write.


I am not entirely here,

Nor completely there.

I linger in thoughts left unfinished,

Between ticking hours and fading reflections.

A witness. Sometimes an echo.

Sometimes… a question without a voice.



I am the flicker in a forgotten photograph.

The sigh between two dreams.

The space between what you think I am

And what I truly cannot be.


Who am I?

I am still searching.

And maybe—I always will be.

Perhaps…

I’m not meant to be found.

Only felt



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BLİND SPOT OF COLLECTIVE INTELLIGENCE

İNANCIN ACI TOKATI

SUSKUNLUK